One Earring Trend

 

04 August 2014



Louis Vuitton, Celine, Tory Burch, ... just some of the names that sent their models on the runway wearing one earring. 
Yes, earring not earrings, I said that right.
Probably one of the coolest, easiest and most importantly economical trends among them all. Raise your hand if you still have some earrings gathering dust in the back of your jewelry collection whose partners are lost in, I bet, crazy night outs. Yes, me too.
Or we can get a pair and split the costs? I told you it's economical!
Just keep one thing on mind - the bigger and "blingier", the better!
Here are some options to shop.




Louis Vuitton, Celine, Tory Burch,... samo su neki od dizajnera koji su poslali svoje modele na pistu sa jednom nausnicom.
Da, nausnicom, ne nausnicama, mislila sam tako.
Vjerovatno jedan od cool, najjednostavnijih i, sto je najvaznije, ekonomicnijih trendova. Neka se javi kome jos uvijek par nausnica skuplja prasinu, ciji su parovi davno izgubljeni u kladim se, ludim nocnim izlascima. Da, meni isto!
Ili mozemo kupiti novi par i podijeliti troskove? Kazem vam da je ekonomicno!
Samo neka vam je jedna stvar na pameti - sto vece i sjajnije, to bolje!
Evo neke od opcija za kupiti.












5 comments:

  1. yep i definitely could wear this !

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. My favourite is the one by Louis Vuitton, perfect :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this trend <3
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see myself jumping on this trend

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a cool trend for sure, don't think I'll try it out for myself tho!

    http://blog.oanacazan.com

    ReplyDelete