Internet favorites

 

12 August 2014

beeswonderland

As everyone and their mother, I'm spending my days mostly on internet. Work and pleasure.
Luckily, most of my work includes searching and browsing through sea of inspirational internet sites, and these are my favorite this week:


1. Stylesnooperdan - if you're not in the mood to browse through your Bloglovin, Tumblr or other sites you're following, this site will give you instant boost of inspiration, since it's a daily collection of most followed fashion bloggers and street stars.

2. Chocolate Covered Katie - For chocolate freak like me, this is my daily read. I have it saved on two computers, in few internet browsers and I'm following Katie's Instagram. That's how big my love for chocolate and Katie is. And her healthy recipes are saving my life! Healthy Homemade Nutella Recipe? Must try!

3. Claire Marshall - This is how I imagine a cool babe looks like. Period.

4. Sheinside New Arrivals - Someone checks world's news, I check new arrivals on my favorite shopping sites. Always starting with Sheinside.

5. 20 things you didn't know your iPhone can do - I'm team iPhone for years now and this article made me feel like dummy. But hey, better late than never, right?

6. Fashionlandscape - This lady reads my mind. And saves my day with her inspiring outfit posts.

7. Tips for organizing your closet - Now we have no excuse to dig into our closet and get rid off that "creative mess".

8. Hippie, hippie milkshake - Scandinavian bloggers are my favorite to follow and this lady is on top of her game. If you're looking for monochrome and easy to wear outfits, this is the place. 


Hope you found something worth the follow, I would love to hear your favorites too, so share it with your sista!



6 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing :) (Oh, and your point of checking the world news vs new arrivals made me chuckle; very true! ;))

    www.dutchfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. New fave icon: Claire!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shelf that filled with stunning bags and high heels.

    ReplyDelete