Fall Winter 13/14 Trend - CREEPERS

 

11 September 2013

Celine  /  Sandro Paris  /  Moschino Cheap and Chic  /  Rodarte  /  



Creepers?? Creepers! OK, OK, hear me out first.
I was the first one in line to say that they're just too... well, you know... creepy, but like always, life just loves to slap you across you face so you can learn once again - never say never. 
One of the things I just can't get out of my mind is this creepy, "ugly pretty" shoe, which I wanna try in all colors possible!
Seriously!
Above you can see some runway looks as inspiration on how the creepers shoe can look seriously chic, and at the end of the, some of my favorites. 
I'm thinking about pink/black and black/white combo, you?




Creepers?? Creepers! Dobro, dobro, prvo me saslusajte.
Ja sam bila prva u redu koja je rekla da su... pa ono, znate... creepy, ali kao i uvijek, zivot jednostavno voli da te tresne i pokaze da "nikad ne reci nikad".
Jedna od stvari koja mi ne izlazi iz glave su upravo ove creepy, "ruzno lijepe" cipele, koje zelim da probam u svim mogucim bojama!
Ozbiljno!
Na pocetku mozete vidjeti neke od prijedloga sa piste (zar ne izgledaju chic??), a na kraju posta moje prijedloge za shopping.
Ja sam neodlucna izmedju roza/crnih i crno/bijelih, vi?





Click on the pictures for more.
Enjooooy!



13 comments:

  1. Da sind echt ein paar tolle Stücke dabei! Vor allem die Mntel!


    Liebe Grüße,
    Verena von www.whoismocca.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the leo coat!


    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand what you are saying! I went through the exact same phase wher eI thought they were ugly, but I want to give them a shot now, especially in black and white. Love the inspiration pictures you put up.
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice I guess! cannot decide yet if I love them or not...xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. creepeeeeers ♥♥ welcome back haha

    http://www.franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Bee, you are not going to convince me !
    Creepers are anti- elegance

    XX LUBA

    Featuring new trends in my look today
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. not really my style! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ja sam fan dzombastih, ruzno lijepih cipela, ne znam kako ali super izgledaju u razlicitim outfit-ima :) Ako bih kupovala creepers definitivno bih se odlucila za metalik srebrne ili zlatne i nosila ih uz duboke skinny hlace :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tako su originalene i lude! :D Love them!
    xx
    fasionworldbymoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neverovatno mi je koliko sam ih mrzela ranije, a sad umirem da imam makar jedan par. Creepers su ludilo! :D

    http://fashion-shell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leather, lover!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure if I would get this in my closet just yet. Maybe it'll need more time.

    ReplyDelete