Young,wild and free

 

20 March 2012









Sweater,pants-ZARA/ Shoes-BERSHKA/ Clutch,bracelets-H&M/ Glasses-RAY BAN/




Another mint look.I just can't help it.It seems I forgot that pastel pallete has more shades;) Of course,as soon as I got the sweater spring came,so I can't tell you how I felt this day.And I had a jacket over!
Remember the Elle magazines I told you I got the other day?They're still unpacked on my living room table.I'm so weird sometimes,love to keep things new for a while and just watch them.Today is the day to start reading them,pinky promise;)
It's already sunny,so I'm off-breakfast and day with hubby.
Have a great one!

P.S. Reminding you on the giveaway if you missed it;)



Jos jedan mintast look.Ne mogu si pomoci.Izgleda da sam zaboravila da pastelna paleta ima jos boja;) Naravno,cim sam kupila dzempercic doslo je proljece.Ne mogu vam objasniti koliko mi je bilo vruce,a jos sam imala i jaknu preko.Da se ne prehladim:)
Sjecate se Elle magazina od neki dan?Eh pa,jos mi stoje neotpakovani na stolu.Bas sam cudna nekad,volim stvari drzati netaknutima odredjeno vrijeme i samo ih gledati.Danas je dan za citanje,casna rijec;)
Vec je suncano,dorucak i dan sa D.
Uzivajte!

P.S. Podsjecam vas na giveaway,ako ste ga propustili;)



BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER


38 comments:

  1. uuuu, dobra u pastelu :)))
    al ne mogu skiut pogled s cipelica <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da sam decak sad bih se zaljubila u tebe! hehehhe... Fantasticno mi izgledas u tom mintastom looku! Jos cipeleeeee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love your blog!
    x Judith

    fashionflashed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. bas si vrijedna, svako malo novi post, svidaju mi se tvoje kombinacije!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, zgodnoćo! Druga slika savršenstvo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful pics!

    X
    bloo90fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mint looks great on you dear!
    Visit when you have the while? <3
    http://blogdaflavs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do the same thing when i get new magazines!! Weird huh! My dear you look soooooo chic!!!! I love this look,your sweater is perfect and i love your skinny jeans with the metallic heels! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, you look fabolous! I love mint green =)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mintasto od glave do pete - ooodlično!

    ReplyDelete
  11. divota...prelepa si....
    hej B...srecno ti prolece :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. OPA! fenomenalno ... :)
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very adorable! We like its color!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the mint on mint - you look so pretty & Springy :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  15. these colors! i can't get enough. love those silver pumps!

    xxxo,
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  16. This look is so amazing!Great pants!:)))

    xoxo,
    Sherleyzz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aghhfhhdh... Umrecu zbog tih cipela :(

    Ali izgledas odlicno! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pants are exactly what I need in my life...........xx

    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Malo sam se zasitila ove mint boje, ali mi se stvarno svidja kako tebi stoji, jos sa tim cipelama...ma odlicno!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the mint on mint look! I just got a mint sweater at H&M that I can't wait to wear! xo www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. really really love the trousers! so much!

    absolutely gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the outfit you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  23. srebro na mintu, ne moze bolje ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. amazing pics!!!i love this post


    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kada si ponovo u Zenici? Moramo ukrasti te cipelice.. :D
    a može i džemper... odlična kombinacija, tako dugo te pratim
    i mislim da je ovo prvi put da ostavljam komentar, ali volim
    tvoj stil i najdivnije stvarčice, a ti ih imaš punooo.. :)

    Edina

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mint is the color of the season!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I saw this look of you on fb enstyle and had to check out your blog for more!! LOVE IT!!!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. in love with this outfit!!! such a beautiful color mint is! xxx

    ReplyDelete