Paradise

 

26 January 2012









Jacket,boots-ZARA/ Bag-VJ-STYLE/ Shorts-H&M/





I fell like a yeti in this jacket.Especially paired with this fluffy sweater!
I realized that I didn't wear most of my boots (heels and flats) this winter,cause ankle boots were enough to fight with cold.I guess that last year's over the knee boots were bad investment cause I only wore them twice.It seems that in a few years we will only need sandals and ankle boots.
If you follow me on twitter and facebook you know that only thing I talked about yesterday was the gold shoes from Zara.I'm in a hunt for them for 2 months and never found them in my number.Until yesterday.Finally tried them,fell in love with them even more and...left them.Of course,after an hour I came back to store and they were sold out!I thought that probably the Gods of shoes are telling me that I have more than enough of shoes and I didn't needed another pair.Buuuuut...hubby came home late from work last night and guess what he left on the desk with a little note for me?My new gold Zara shoes!My heart stopped beating!I'm such a lucky girl!




Osjecam se kako yeti u ovoj jakni.Pogotovo sa "pufnastim" dzemperom!
Shvatila sam da nisam uopste nosila cizme ove zime (ravne ni na petu),gleznjerice su bile dovoljne za borbu protiv hladnoce.Izgleda da su proslogodisnje cizme preko koljena bile promasena investicija,jer sam ih uspjela obuci dva puta.Za par godina cemo trebati samo sandale i gleznjerice i iskakati ravno iz jednog u drugo,bez prelaza.
Ako me pratite na twitteru i facebooku,znate da sam juce pricala samo o zlatnim cipelama iz Zare.Ganjam ih 2 mjeseca i nikako da nadjem svoj broj.Do juce.Napokon sam ih probala,jos se vise zaljubila i...ostavila ih.Naravno,nakon sat vremena sam se vratila i bile su prodane!Mislila sam da mi Bogovi cipela nesto porucuju,mozda da ih imam i vise nego previse pa ne trebam jos jedan par.Aliiii...D.je dosao kasno s posla sinoc i cik pogodite sta mi je ostavio na stolu sa ceduljicom?Moje nove zlatne Zara cipele!Srce mi je prestalo kucati!Ja sam jedna jako sretna zena!




BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER


11 comments:

  1. Oh, what an amazing weather!Great look,hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh ako to nije ljuubav onda vala i ja ne znam dalje :)
    ima da svom dragom napravis pitu i palacinke za taj poklon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Super ti je look-ic! Jakna je strava! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da, da... jako si srecna! :))) Bravo za D. i za njegovo herojsko delo!
    Prava si pufnica sa tom jaknom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowzers! jaknica je pravaaaa! a da te je D tako iznenadio awwwwwwwwwww to je bas super! :) hehehe. bas mi je drago da ti je lov za zlatne zara cipele gotov! :)

    xo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw that was super sweet of your husband! Honey i loveee your jacket so much,such a great buy! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! LOve yor blog and your style!! I follow you!! Please, follow me too!!
    ;)
    Thanks and kisses from Spain!!
    www.atacadas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fluffy sweater is so cute even if it is like a yeti <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cut off's B! Looking so fabulous as always! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. volim denim sorc na carape:)sa bundom fenomenalno oklopljeno:)

    ReplyDelete