Pause

 

03 August 2011



Well,my gorgeous people,I'm off for a few days!
I'm having a really stressful life right now and some huge things are waiting for me around the corner,so I'm really forced to click pause and rest my brain for a while....
Tonight it's the end of Fashiolista Nikon contest (I'm writing this 3 hours earlier) and it seems now that I won!I have to admit that I'm not excited now,I'm confused!Is it really happening???We will see is it true when the beauty comes home:) My big dream is coming true,and I have to thank you for that!And to my amazing fiance who was my voice of reason through all of it!
That's it for now!
Have fun where you are,and stop by again!
<3
B.



19 comments:

  1. Pobedices, znam ja. Mnogo lepo da se provedes i da odmoris, a posle da nas cascavas prelepim slikama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jel ovo znaci da opet ja treba da ti javim da si i zvanicno pobedila? ;) hehe, samo ti uzivaj, i bas se radujem zbog tvog poklonaaa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in everything! and have fun in your off-time, I will miss you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divno što ćeš upravo ti dobiti taj predivni aparat! Imam isti i fantastičan je!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for being the winner of Fashiolista competition!

    http://diornedwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great relaxing time!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. good look. chill a bit and relax xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog, so if you want we can follow each other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wanna be there!!!
    it looks an amazing place!
    http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on winning!:))uZIVAJ!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi girl!! I totally agree, be off for few days is even healthy :), mostly if ur life is stressful!

    I've been having a look at ur blog, and I liked it! we can follow each other just if u like mine :)

    If u can't speak spanisg I can start translate my posts :)

    xoxoxoxxo

    irenita558.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice! Congratulations for the fashionista contest! I'm glad I could help you with that! =)
    Now, just have fun with the camera (when it arrives)!

    kisses,Pi
    http://theperfumerecipe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


  13. Oh, nice post.)) Love your blog!!!.))))))

    I need your help ... Soon I am flying to Greece and I will have a two-day shopping in Athens .. You were there ever? If yes, what places you advise?

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow really love this picture. makes me wanna go on a vaca
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Your blog is wonderful!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete