DIY - Friendship braclet

 

26 July 2011

Via Jak & Jil

Well,hellooo!;)
I've received a lot of  questions on my facebook page about friendship bracelets and I decided to make a tutorial video for you guys,so have fun!
It's easy,chic and I promise you that you're gonna make someone happy with the gift (I sure did!) so give it a try!
Let's start!

You'll need:
- embroidery thread
- a safety pin
 - scissors

Start by cutting several strings of embroidery thread (I used 8 colors,you can double them too) about 60cm (24 inches) each.Combine the thread and tie a knot,leaving at least 5cm of slack.Safety pin it to pillow or on your knee (I placed it there).
Start on the left side with first color by making a knot,tighten it and do it again.Two times with every string.Continue knotting to the end on the right side.Repeat it with second color...
To make it all easier,here's a video I made for you!


In the end,it looks like this:

Via Honestly...WTF

Like it?;)
xx
B.


11 comments:

  1. Great post, thanks for sharing this! I want one bracelet by meself :p

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. one word: PERFECTION!
    Adore the look!
    Saw ur comment on fashiolista...following! Hope you follow me back!! and keep in touch!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this post. ive been wanting to make these for a while

    xox
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the idea of friendship bracelet.. these are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had the patience to make this!
    But thanks for sharing anyways, like your blog as well
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odlično, mislim da ću pokušati ovo napraviti :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I like this post so much, really great!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!!I like your blog so much, really great post!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bracelets are very cool :)
    http://www.sexta-feirafaro.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super post! I'm planning on making some myself :) and I reallyreally hope you will win yourself a Nikon!

    With love, Yara
    Clinquante.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete