Can I be your friend 'till the end?

 

12 July 2011










Blouse,pants-Zara;Shoes-Ebay;Bag-H&M;Necklace-Forever21;Bracelets-DIY;Watch-Timberland

Pink-orange,gold-silver...some of you will not like the mix,but I love it!
Fashion is fun and I just love to play with it!
It's really hot here so I prefer only swimsuit and my parents weekend house but I have to take this blogger job more seriously and take some photos:)
I left a lot of my clothes in Vienna cause my first plan was to stay in Bosnia for few days (I only packed 2 suitcases:-))so my kind fiance is traveling to Bosnia as I write this with more clothes for me (new and old).I can't wait to pick him up at station;-)
It's few days left to vote for my list at Fashiolista's contest and you can do it on this
LINK-click on "facebook like" in right top corner.
Thank you!
xx
B.



Blogger contest:Night out with favorite blogger Stylescrapbook | Fashiolista

13 comments:

  1. sandale su ti predobre, a tek torba....ufffffff mogu slobodno reci da umirem za jednom takvom, al zaista :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, the statement necklace and most of all the FABULOUS shoes...Very nice look!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fotke :)
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your colour blocking you've mastered it!
    Come follow my blog hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bag!!!!!
    Follow my blog
    http://therubberdoll.com/

    Kisses from pepa:X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Color blockk at his finest! :)

    You look super pretty!

    Kiss,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your make up today, very fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit! Love the combined colors and that's a wonderful clutch that you have there :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your colorblock outfit!!

    http://anasworldoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete