Nature

 

23 June 2011
















It's not a real outfit post, but I wanted to show you how I spent my day today.Relaxing,reading,tanning,no make up,no-shoes!:) My life was really hectic these past months so I needed time off.I was at my parents weekend house,doing pretty much nothing and I loved it:)
Oh and I'm a "little bit" sunburned!I look like a zebra now,cause I used sun-creme only on my back and hands,the rest of my body is pretty much red-horrible!
This will be one sleepless night...
P.S.How funny am I in the last picture?:)
xx
B.

10 comments:

  1. What a cute summery dress!..and fun photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super haljinica!

    www.modeuncover.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haljina mi je predivna i ovo svakome treba :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your dress! it looks so cute! thanks for following, I'm following you back :)

    xox,
    Marta

    http://fashionistascoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. znas kako dugo zelim fotkanje u visokoj travi... uh, super izgleda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. opet mogu da ostavljam komentareeeee divno draga :)))) uzivaj

    ReplyDelete
  7. imaš jedinstven stil i žao mi je što sam te tek sad otkrila. no, nikad nije prekrasno da počnem pratiti nešto ovoliko dobro! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. alica u zemlji cudesa :)
    preslatka siiiiiii!!!!

    ReplyDelete