If I was a sailor,I would look like this

 

03 June 2011














Shorts, shirt, bracelet, ring-H&M; Necklace-New Yorker; Blazer-Vintage; Bag-Ebay; Watch-Timberland;Sunglasses-Ray Ban
I bet you can tell that this is my favorite outfit these past days by the quantity of photos? I look like a modern sailor:) Well,I've put a lot of effort in taking pictures 'cause first ones were taken at night and unfortunately you can't see anything, so early this morning I dressed up and went to park near my house and took these that I'm showing you now. Wow, it's hard to be blogger:)
Went to see Hangover II last night,hilarious!I think it's better then the 1st one!Recommend!
Have a great weekend my chic people!
xx
B.
P.S.A little advertisement for myself: you can follow me on facebook, twitter, lookbook, chictopia, and chicisimo!And of course on my blog, just click-click on the left;) Thank you!


16 comments:

  1. Sorts je presladak.Odlican mornarski look:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suknja, cipele, torba i bicikl predivni!

    http://milanboya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaa diivne stikliceee :)))
    http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mi je outfit i sako je divan, ali mi je ljepši otkopčan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super je suknjica :-) i sako :-) neobican mornarski stil like ti :-**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sako!
    Šorc!
    Mali bicikl!
    Tašna!

    Šorc želim !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. odličan je blejzer,,a ovaj šorc mi je velika želja!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great style and pics! Loving all the pieces esp the skirt and bag!=)

    http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. where did you park your yacht miss captainß :P looking great

    xo
    A_riot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divno je sve! Jako mi se dopada ovaj look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. woow! koje predivne hlacice! sve mi je super jedino mi torba bas ne smeka. a ostalo je totalni :drool:

    ReplyDelete
  12. hej :)
    da budem iskrena ja bih od ovoga dva look-a napravila. Na prvom bi ostavila majicu, šorc (preprekrasan) i cipelice da dobijem nježni nude look (by d vej, previse nakita na rukama, koji uopce nije potrebam jer su hlačice zvijezda kombinacije. Za drugi look bih iskoristila blazer (isto divan) i torbu, a uz to uski skinny jeans i obican bijeli t-shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete