Fifi Lapin

 

10 May 2011


I know a lot of you will act now: Whaaat???Has she lost her mind???A chic bunny?!:) But,let me introduce to you-Fifi Lapin! Fifi is a current obsession of designers,fashion magazines and brands all around the world,so she deserves a post on my blog too (since I'm a huuuge fan)! Fifi wears designers clothes, always looking amazing and I wanna wear absolutely everything, everything that's on her! I'll leave you with a lot of pictures, so Fifi can speak for herself;)
Enjoy!
xx
B.






Straight from runway: 












Fifi has a stylish boyfriend and his name is Sonny

Fifi with her stylish best friend (who is a cat) Ruby Gatta
P.S. And if you didn't know- Fifi Lapin for Pimkie tee and tote collection Spring 2011 is in the stores!;)

13 comments:

  1. hehehe so awesome! i love this! such a cool post :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIFI JE JAKO STYLISH! zANIMA me ko je izmislio Fifi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dobar nacin da se malo pobegne od klasicnih skica modela :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaoo, ovo je skroz slatko..

    ReplyDelete
  5. obozavam ih. jednostavno su kul. zeeekaniiii!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fifi je predivna,sve joj dobro stoji

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh. my. gosh. this is so so cute- I am dying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those sketches are preettty cute :)
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling & visit <3
    www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    have a nice day darling :)
    follow us if you love to <3

    ReplyDelete