Man,I feel like a woman!

 

22 April 2011


Blazer Zara, shorts H&M, watch Timberland, wedges Pimkie

Hi,my lovely readers!
Is it sunny and warm over there too?It feels like a summer here,I love it!
So,this is what I was wearing yesterday running around town. I had this vision in my mind for days and I kind of like how it turned out:-) I'm not used to wearing socks with peep toe shoes but never say never,right?Fashion is a fun game!
Thank you for your support,I'm more than thankful!I really enjoy in your blogs!
Till next time!
xox
B.
 

8 comments:

  1. your wedges are so incredibly cute <3 love them !!!!

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. joj kako si sretna što imaš toliko izbora za kupovinu.. ja nemam gdje pare potrošiti:) ove wedges -ne znam kako da ih nazovem na našem su predobre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing wedges!!! Like your wonderful blog! Follow you) follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. super ti je stil! pratim te! pozdrav is makedonie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog honey! Check mine at http://thanksgoshimawoman.blogspot.com/ and let me know what you think! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit especially the matching of shirtand short ! ;)

    http://letthefashionrocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete